Forums

TopicWhy can't I connect to Netflix?

• Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 7:36am

I am not able to connect Netflix , error is  coming "Sorry, we are unable to reach the Netflix service" adn due to this i am not access my account on Netflix Com .What should I do to solve this issue.

Should i perform Netflix Com activate process again for my account.

Please Help me.

• Wed 22nd Mar 2017 - 6:48am

To solve this netflix issue you should try thses steps:

Update your Netflix App

• Open the Google Play Store app.
    • Tap the Menu icon, then My Apps.
    • Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
    • Select Netflix and tap Update.

Please note that in some cases you may need to restart your device to complete app updates.

After trying these steps, if you are still struggling with same problem then clear all the netflix app data from your account on netflix com.

For any query please visit at www netflix com activate or you can get netflix help from experts at netflix help center.

• Fri 31st Mar 2017 - 12:14pm

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style>

If you are not able to connect to Netflix Com , you may be facing internet connectivity issue. Make sure your network support streaming on it.

Follow these steps;-

1. Restart your device.
    2. Sign out
    3. If  there is no Reset, select Sign Out or Deactivate.
    4. Do Netflix com login with username and password again, try again to connect.
    5. If issue still persists, fix network connection issues.

For more information or support on Netflix com activate or any other issue contact us.

Please register or login to post forum replies