TopicReactivating your Twitter account Call 0-800-090-3966 Support Number UK
Reactivating your Twitter account Call 0-800-090-3966 Support Number UK
o reactivate your account:
- Visit twitter.com/login on the web (reactivation is not supported on mobile devices).
- Enter your account username or email address, and your password.
- Once you click Sign in, your account is reactivated.
- You'll see your home page if reactivation was successful. Your account data (such as Tweets, followers, favorites, etc.) may take a few minutes to fully restore.
When can I use the email address/username from my deactivated account?
- The username and email address on a deactivated account are available for use on another account 30 days after the account was deactivated. Within those 30 days, the information remains tied to the deactivated account to allow for reactivation.
I tried to reactivate, but it says account reactivation is currently disabled!
- Don't worry, this is temporary and you can try again later. If it is close to 30 days from the date of deactivation you can ask a support agent to help you reactivate your account from Twitter Customer Support UK Team.
If you are unable to reactivate your account and it has been less than 30 days since you deactivated, please Call 0-800-090-3966 Toll-Free Twitter Support Number UK